29 Dec 2011

Get their wings and files as angels...

VICTORIA’S SECRET ANGELS



I love Victoria’s secret fashion show. In this post I talk about the last fashion show. The show was on the ninth of December. The parade is divided into different parts:
×     Ballet: It is a representation of a ballet.
×     Super angels: The angels become super heroes with their wings and their power to captivate.
×     PassionThe Spanish passion with big blankets and fans also get to the angel’s heaven. The girls wear clothing associated with Spanish passion.
×     Aquatic angelsApparently there are also angels in the sea. Everything reminds the attractive mermaids, beautiful fishes and sea monsters are not so cruel.
×     Spell on you: The parade spell on you was magical. Your childhood dreams come true for nice angels dressed in a fairy tale.
×     Pink club: It was more funnier to pass as everything reminded teenagers, college and party. It’s the most beautiful and bearable clothes in the show.
My favourite part of the show is the aquatic angels because my preferred model, Miranda Kerr goes the first and is wearing a pretty seashell. Also I liked the kiss he gave, the singer of Maroon5 to his girlfriend, model Anne V in the catwalk.

In Victoria’s secret fashion show also acted Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Maroon 5 and Kanye & Jay Z.
I love the world of angels and my dream is to be an angel. This is very difficult so I am content to see in person a Victoria’s Secret fashion show.


No comments:

Post a Comment