23 Feb 2013

Nanny McPhee


For the last Christmas with my family we watched a film. Nanny McPhee. The film isn't the best but I will explain the story for one thing. In the film appear one phrase, it's the best and the most interesting think in the film.
But first I explain the story about the film.
Nanny McPhee explain the story about a family. The mother's family die when the little baby born. And the father is the person in charge of the children. They have seven children and all are very naughty.  They lost all the oportunity with the nannies because they do all bad and father dismiss she. Finally appear in the house a different and expert nanny. She is very ungly lady but she do a different things with methods. she do magic and all the children take a notice of nanny in the first moment. But they don't will do anything. And they to behave badly and don't take a notice. With the time children to behave well. The same time with the progress of the children in their education the nanny looks very nice and finally she is very pretty. In the end, when she looks very nice and the children know all she leaves and children cry and life without she.
I like too much this film because the nanny learn very good manners to the children and give a lesson to everyone. Specially I like a phrase said the nanny when she arrive to the house: When you need me. but do not want me, then I will stay. But When you want me, but do not need me, the I have to go.
And it's truth. It's a great sentences and sometimes this action success in the real life happens without realizing. And for this I love this phrase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment