10 Apr 2012

Friendship

This year in the class of music we have done and practised a song to Count on me of Bruno Mars. After the teacher of ingles put in class. When heard in English and translate what I thought was: I have to make an entry for my friends because they are the most important. In the song there are lots of parts that I like because they speak of true friendship and that is very difficult. There are two or three sentences that I love the song because they make me think about my best friend, Ana. That which is always here beside me. The phrases are:
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will
Remind you
And I like so much these phrases because when she is wrong and needs his best friend there and I always say that.
Another piece that fascinates me is:
I'll never let go
Never say goodbye
I likes this part because
Ana wants to be alone sometimes and I never leave. And this phrase reminds us both of our friendship.
For me this song is very special and has meant a lot.

1 comment:

  1. You know that I love you so much? You and me best friends? No, you aren't my best firend. You are my sister! And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me everyday I will remind you.

    ReplyDelete