5 Mar 2014

Our comments

Either positive or negative comments are good because it shows I am still relevant.


Since last year we need to do some comments in differents blogs about our classmate. Now we are going to finish the high school and I will talk about this thing, the comments. 

Comments are your oppion about something, in our case it's about posts, the post of your classmate.
I think, as saying Justin Guarini, the comments probably can be a good thing becuase with that we can improve some things (the use of english, the appearence of the bog...), and the comments of our parents are good because we see they reed our post and we are important.  

However for me the comments can be bad. I think are bad so that sometimes when you reed a post of our partners you feel very sad because you think and realize your post are hideous. I know you can improve it but it's very sad if you can not improve it because you don't have the level to do it. That feeling appeare and you can't change it. 

To sum up and it's only my opinion for me the comments depends of the blog but in general are bad, with that you only feel bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment