10 Oct 2011

The intelligence


In  the grafic you can see that my intelligence highlights in Linguistics. But you can see other intelligences for example intrapersonal because I often work alone, musical because I love playing instruments and others. Although there are some aspects that show my weaknesses for example kinaesthetic and naturalist. That is because I hate those two things.
So in my opinion the grafic reflects my abilities in real life. I agree with results because it is very faithful to reality. The options given by the test as my future careers. The options are for example: journalist, librarian, poet, politician, teacher, writer and more. Options that I love and probably I will choose one of these in the future (journalist or teacher).
So I liked doing this test and I recommend it to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment