11 Oct 2011

Me and you, very differences?


Hi! I’m a Dolphin. Yes a dolphin. Now I’m going to explain my characteristics and abilities. I will try to find all things similar about me and Marta.
We are marine animals. We measure between one or two meters approximately. As we are marine animals, we swim perfectly well, and we are very strong, calm, agile and very intelligent.

You are wondering what things we have in common?
We have in common our abilities and characteristics because the people are very similar to us. For example I can compare myself with Marta, she has many similar features, she swims very well, she is agile and although and   she is intelligent, too.
Therefore the people and the dolphin are similar. I wish you learned that between animals and people there aren’t too many differences.

2 comments:

  1. I like the dolphins, too.
    And I want tell you that I LOVE the photographie of the beginin =)
    It's very strange write to a friend in english!
    see soon
    bye, kiss x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your comment I will try comentarte your blog but it really strange comment in English. Hahahah. But anyway thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete