23 Oct 2013

My final work

This year is the last year in the high school of Castelló d' Empúries for that reason all the students need to do a final project: Treball de recerca.
It's an ambicious project, because it consists of creating and investigating a topics very different topics for example the photography, the cheese or literature and others.
But not only is the investigation also we need to do an interview, questions and more things.
My final project consists of reading different books and do a reading card and then taking conclusions. On the other hand, I past to the other high school students a questionaire, with the answers I do a grafic. And the last but not least the interview to a writer.
Finally, I will present the topic of my project: the stereotype realtionships in teenage novels.
My teacher and my tutor is Isabel Ramírez but other teachers help me. When I started the project I though: "the project is very difficult and I won't be able to do it". After the time I've done it and now I'm really satisfied with it, with the project and with me because for me it was a test and have passed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment