9 Oct 2013

The new year, the last year

Hello followers, now I'am beginnig the neew year. This year is very important because it's last year in my high school. It's the year of decisions: degree. vs. FP, in my city. vs. a broad...
But the most important in this minute is to commit to my goal and my goals in this moment are very different: on yhe one hand, the high school and 2nd Batchillerat, on the other hand the EOI course, I will passs all the coutses and have a good grade. It's true these things are difficult but I only need to be focused and face goals.
For me the most important apart from the goals are my parents. I will make them proud. 
For all these I focus on my studies and learn a lo. From now our, I return to the blog and I will write more essays, news, something about my self or other stuff.
I expect you enjoy yourself with the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment