21 Apr 2014

Maryam!!

Maryam is in her rwenties, she is one of my classmates. I met her last year when I began first "batxillerat". She is older than me. We look alike because both of us have really sweet brown eyes and we are dark-haired but she is a bit taller than me. 

She has very specual features, her lips are very beautiful, their colour is obsolutly rosy, you can never stop looking at them. Her eyebrows are rather dense but their shape is great.
She is medium built but she has a lot of complex about her body and for that she is always wearing loose clothes because she doesn't wan to have the attention of the others.

Nowadays she is studying in the high school and after school she will go to the university of Girona and do a teaching degree and I am sure she is going to be a very good teacher. Her only problem is that she never believes in herself, she need do it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment