3 May 2014

My trip

Baker street nº15
London
07187
England
Alberes Comercial nº26
Empuriabrava, Girona
17487
Spain

Dear Mary,
I'm really happy because I went to London and I had the possibility to do to your house and this is really important for me.
Your house is very beautiful, the sofaa is really confortable and the bed is really sweet I could rest very erll, after visiting a lot of things. I visited some typical places like Big Ben, the Globe or Saint Paul Cathedral but the most beautiful things I visited was a typical English market; in that place I could see very different things but all of them are beautiful. 
I remember the trip witha very bug smile but I had a problem with your neighbour because they had a dog and I have allergy to dogs and the animal. when I stayed at home, came with me. 
To finish with the problem i talked with them and we decided to leave the dog out of the building.
That is the only problem, the other things were really good. For that I would like to say, again, thanks.
With love Marta.

No comments:

Post a Comment