4 Nov 2011

In my world

For me the world is a letter with a lot of meaning because the world is more things and more people.
Although it is difficult I can sort things according to importance. Are different thing but all are important.
The best thing in my world is a present, a very special present. There is a Desert Rose. The person who gave me this present was important to me. Now we don't talk much but for me the present is still relevant.
The second thing is a crystal pyramid. Because inside there is the tattoo I want to do. It is a moon and three stars.

The other things are the movie tickets and book marks. I collect these two things. I have a lot of books marks. Different shapes, colours and the different places. My favorite is an Egypcian one because it is an exotic place.

All these things are very significant to me.

The people are also important in the world.
I love my family. My parents (Antonio and MªElena), my uncles (Carina and Mario), my grandmother (Argentina) and the most important in my life are my cousins Pau and Luna. I could not do that without them I love them very much.
The other people I can not live without are my friends.

And this is my world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment