3 Jun 2012

Audrey Hepburn






It was the best actress in the world.  Was well known and very good, but there are many things to know about it. Many people do not know about her life before being famous. She lived in Nazi Germany. Exceeded the war but had to stop fighting for his passion: ballet. She was to become first ballerina but her thinness after the war made ​​it stop. And he moved to America where he became an actress. She made many films the most famous are: Roman Holiday, Sabrina and more. But the most famouse is Breakfast at Tiffany's. 
For me the best film of this actress is  My fair lady. I love this films it's very nice. I like too much because explain the transformation of a poor girl happened to be a princess.
For me it was and is the best actress in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment