3 Jun 2012

Bella Italia!

Last March I went to Italy with my friends at school. I have talked about this just before going to Italy. Then I was very nervious and excited. Now I'm very happy because for my this trip was very special and very meanimgful. I have many memories but I like explain three experiences.
The first experience is with my best friends, Sara and Ana. I remember one night in Florence we were awake almost all night. That night we talked about more things and more experiences. I liked talking about that becuase we had not talk for a long time. Go to travel with them was great.
The other experiences are with my boyfriend. This trip was also special because he came.

The first experience was:
All my friends and I arrived to Rome. One day of those who were there went to the Fontana di Trevi. There we ate ice cream.
Was a good experience because I always wanted to eat ice cream with he just my favorite place in Rome.

The second experience was:
When our in the Place Spain my boyfriend bought for me three rose. was the best moment in the all trip. For me was very special because has always been a dream for me. Still kept the roses. They are great.
The trip was a very good experience and always remember.





No comments:

Post a Comment