3 Jun 2012

The film of the year...

The last 14 of April did 100 years did the titanic sank. That same day I went with my boyfriend to see the movie of the year. Titanic of James Cameron. I really wanted to see this film in the cinema above all with my boyfriend.

The film explain the story about the trip and the last day of the ship. I love this film.
In the film there are many stories but the most beautiful is of Rose Dawson. She is an old woman explaining the history that lives on the Titanic. All the story seen in the film and it's very nice.
Only one thing I don't like about the movie: always end up crying when I see the film. This year I cried a lot because I feel sorry for the all story but this year as it marks 100 years and all spoke of it.
I would like to recommend it to everyone. But I also would like to see her and think of the great number of people muerieron. Because the story is real but not equal, but true.


No comments:

Post a Comment