22 Jan 2013

The clothes and me

Hello people, now I will talk about the clothes and my style.
Normally my style is inspired by people around me wold. When I go shoppig I look for simple clothes but i always I buy clothes I feel good in. I like jeas and T-Shirts but mt passion about clothes are high heels.I ove all high heels and my favourite Brans are Manolo's. My dream is  one fairot. They are very expensive but they are my dream. An other drem heving to do with clothes is going to Victoria's secret show. I love her underwea I know I never wea her underwea but the angels are my inspiration for wearing. I love all about the world f Victoria's secret every year I watch her show in TV. I like too much every show but I recomended you see.
Normally I use a classical look. But with my own style. I not a person addicted to brand but I like them. nd these are my typical things about clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment