2 Feb 2013

Juliet's letters


Dear Juliet,

I write this letter because I will explain a problem.
You know I'm a very insecure person and now, life play with me and I don't to be prepared for this.

In my life appear a old friend, a old love. And the magic return. I feel in love all time, I feel butterfly in my stomach, and remember my young age. He will begin a relationship but for me is more complicated, I feel so fear because always in my mind have an idea: The people thin I'm a bad person for begin a relationship.

For this reason I will know your opinion about this topic. Thanks for all, Juliet. 
See you later!
With love Claire.

You can read a letter I write when I watch the film of Juliet's letters. I watch a part for the answer of one letter and I will write this letter. And this letter is these: we read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment