1 Mar 2013

Everyone is an artist


I will talk about a really interesting person. I have a very good friend, my best friend and she is a photography.

Much people it's possible they thinking she isn't a photography but for my she is. For me she is because I saw took a photo without a camera only with the mobile phone, but her photo are impressive.
She took photo of different things and now I explain what things.

The sceneries and landscapes: She took photos of this two things but normally she prefers the sceneries because the photos are more spontaneous. Her topics are the sky and the trees. She loves these for take photos and in her albums are very nice picture.

The animals: She took photos of more different animals but her favorites are her dog, Kana; and the cats. When she took these photos it's really happy because always she run behind the animal. What the photos are wonderful.

The eyes: In one time always she took a photo to everyone. And after she did a collage. I like to much her initiative.

Finally for my her best photos, about friends: She took a really brilliant photos of her friends because she took these photos with the heart. I love the photos, sometimes I think she needs more opportunities for show her creation because she is a artist. And for me the most mean and most important photos are these, about her friends and well known.


Here you can see a video of her best photos. I expect you like this and if  like that talk with She and say your opinion or your comments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment