17 Mar 2013

Once upon a time...


Once upon a time in a forest...
This is the beginning of the series. We watched the first chapter. The series is very strange because all the time viewers travel back in the time. The series explain two stories but they are connected. The first story talks about Snow White and her family. The second story explains the life of Snow White's daughter.
I like the idea to much because they connected all. The fairy tales and the real life. It's good because all in the series it's think through.
One of the most beautiful things in the series is the name of the town. All the story succeed in a little town and its name is storybrooke and it's a very good idea because the name explains the history of the place and of their people.
I never watched the series but now I think, I begin to watch because I will know all the story not only the beginning. And I will encourage the other people to watch this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment