1 Mar 2013

One person... HE!


When the people say think about a really important person for you. I think a lot, because much people are important for me. But now I choose one and will describe he.

He is a boy and was born on the 18th of December in 1996. He is very tall and slim. He's got brown and warm eyes. His mouth is big and he doesn't like this. But in my opinion his smile is very nice. He doesn't smile too much but when he doesn't he's really a happy person. He wears an earring in the left ear. I like it a lot because give an interesting touch. He's very strong, although he not recognize. His feet are very big and he has a very large shoe size.

He's very nice person but it's very difficult know this because he doesn't show it. But it's true sometimes he is grumpy but this only success when the people have hurt. Normally he's a blue person but when you meet he you discover other personality. He's a good person. And for me now it's the one of the most important in my life. He's is Pablo. Ok, it's my boyfriend but after we are friends and I thought the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment