28 Jan 2012

I like this song


I love this song. 
For me this is very especial song because it's says of friend and it's very important for me. The song reflect the truth. This song listening to the soundtrack to Toy Story. Is a song very relaxing and gives me good when I hear vibes. I decided post this song in a blog as a tribute to all my friends. They support me every day. They are very special to me. Each in a different way to set my life. For this,  many thanks.

My favorite verses of the song are:
From your nice warm bed (Desdel teu agrable, calent llit)
Just remember what your old pal said (Només recorda el que un vell amic et va dir)
Boy, you've got a friend in me (noi, tens un amic en mi)

[...]
But none of them will ever love you the way I do (Però cap d'ells mai t'estimara com jo)
It's me and you (Som jo i tu)
And as the years go by (I a mesura que passen els anys)
Boys, our friendship will never die (Nois, la nsotra amistat mai morirà)



No comments:

Post a Comment