28 Jan 2012

When they was young...


Presentation (10%): 1 point
Do you use any resources: powerpoint, video, images, sound, real material...?
Yes, I do.
Are there just key words to explain your message?
Yes, there are.


Body language & eye contact (10%): 1 point
Are  you looking at your audience most of the time?
Yes almost always
Are you reading occasionally from your notes ?
No, I knew it well


Structure (10%): 1 point
Do you organize your ideas in order of importance (chronological order), with different parts?
Yes, I do.


Content (40%): 3 points
Do you introduce new information to your audience?
Yes, I do.
Is your information  detailed and comprehensible?
Yes, it is.
Do you give/show examples?
If I gave some examples


Language (20%): 2 points
Is your grammar correct, complex (verbs, word order, tenses learnt in class)?
Yes, it is.
Is your vocabulary rich, varied with linkers (and, but, also, although...)?
Yes, it is.


Pronunciation & Intonation (10%): 0.5 points
Do you know how to pronounce all your words? 
If I'm wrong but somewhere a bit in the pronunciation
Dou you speak in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions?
There was no interruption even though I was pretty nervous

Self-Evaluation:
You are your teacher! :-)                                 FINAL MARK: 8,5


What have you done well? What do you need to improve? 
For me this has been a very good presentation. And I think it went well. Because I had prepared. Although I think that would have to improve something like not get nervous or better pronunciation. But in general I liked the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment