28 Jan 2012

My day

Now I go to explain days in my life. Sometimes my day is very boring but some is nice day. 
For exemple one normally day:
I get up at seven o'clock. I have breakfast orange suice and loaf of bread. At half past seven I leave home and take the bus for go to school. At eight o'clock I start the the lessons. At eleven o'clock I have free time. At half past eleven return to the class. I finish the lessons at half past four and I return to my house by bus. Only monday, on tuesday and on thursday because on wednesday and on friday I have luch at home. I have more free time.
Usually about at five o'clock I snack and I do my homework. After, in my free time I read a book, watch the TV or I'm on the computer. All day at eight o'clock I have dinner, after watch TV and finally I go to bed. This is my tipical journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment