28 Jan 2012



My new year’s resolutions are very simple however they are very difficult to fulfil.
I have a lot of resolutions but the most important for me is getting organized better.
Probably it is a resolution that a lot of people think. But for me it is very difficult because I have lot things to do. For that I will do a timetable with all the things that I will need to do.
The other resolutions are learn more English, read more books and writing a blog.



I will learn more English to be able to speak with all people and I will help my mother talk to her friends, they are from Great BritainFor me is very important know english because I will travell all the world and for that I need to know English



I will read more books. I have much book for read for example Si tu em dius vine ho deixo tot... però diga'm vine, Novecento or Betrayed and more... I love reading books but I haven’t much time because the school takes me a long time.




For finish this year I will write a blog. All my friends have one and there are very beautiful and I will write one. I don’t know the theme of the blog. I have thought that may be of literature and books or just write what I want. Still I don’t know but what is that what I write.





No comments:

Post a Comment