2 Feb 2013

Different images


The first photo is in wall of Berlin.


This image is approximately 20 years because the people I see in the photo are fight with his life. Day to night build the wall. For me when I see this image I think in the terrible things success in Germany. I doesn't born for this image but impact me so much.



The second image the 11-S






The second image impact me too much because I know exactly where I'm when success. I stay in Barcelona in the bar of my parents. We watching a news and Marias Prats stop the news for informer about the notice. After when I see this images my mind remember all. I felt much things the scared, the fear, and more but the true thing that is terrible success.






Barcelona Olympic Games



This image is very special for me. I doesn't but my parents talk too much about Olympic games in Barcelona. And after I do a presentation about Olympic Games and the Barcelona's games is my favorite and the most special because is in the city I was born. 

No comments:

Post a Comment