23 Feb 2013

My heart


One day I met a boy. He is a very introverted and shy. He don't speak too much, he only said Hello! and Good Bye. With the time I met better that boy and the relation changed. In the first moment we talk about the school, homework and this things (stupid things).
After began talk to the hobbies, families and friends. With the time the complicity was greater up to managing to be best friends. We talked and explained all, the secrets, the adventures and the lovers.
Sometime the relationship was very strong and we felt in love with the other. But never arrived to anything. I don't know why but we tried different times but it never worked.
But finally the last 22th of October of 2011 happened, we began a relationship. This day I felt much things all were very specially and important for me.
Pablo it's the boy I love he. And for me he is my HEART.  Always he say me: I love you. And in these moment I know he is my, my, my heart. And I don't life without him
I LOVE YOU, MY HEART.

Here you can see a video about us, it's in spanish but it is our history in photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment