23 Feb 2013

Formal letter


Monday 28, of January 2013
Alberes Comercial
Castelló d'Empúries, Girona
Spain
Maria Lluisa Pinto
Director, institute KST
Carrer del rentador
Castelló D'empúries, Girona
Spain

Dear Director,
I'm Marta Moreno a student of at your institute, I'm doing first of batchillerat.
I've learn more in this school but now is the moment to talk with you. I've been studying at this school for 5 years, during these years I live through many things some good some bad. Therefore I write this letter. I will say different things to improve the institute. All I say is from my experience. I think one of the best thing of the institute is the education and the teachers. That the lever of other schools is lower than ours. I agree with the people who say the institute of Castelló d'Empúries prepares its students very good. On the other hand, it's true the requirement is very strict.
Also, It's important to give my opinion about the structure of the building. Our building is very sad, because it's very grey and the walls give the sensation of fry slightly cosy. But on the other hand it's true that has evolved since the department of plastic arts has decorated all the walls.
But now the most important thing I will say to you, is about the situation we life in the class. Because now there are hardly 40 students in the class. And this situation its very stressful because sometimes teachers aren't dependent on you, and it is not possible to learn. Therefore this I would like you try reorganize the class. It's truth this is not a problem of this institute but as student I communicated let you know because I think it's important.

Thanks for your time, I know it's difficult to change our would but I intent.
Yours faithfully,
Marta Moreno

No comments:

Post a Comment