29 May 2013

The free hug!!


I choose news of TV. I saw and I thought it's a good new to explain to the others.
The new explain the story of a man, who after the death of his grandmother, decides sharing his love with the people and he gives free hugs. At the first moment it was difficult but after some people did hug.
One day a band decided to do a video clip with the hug man story and post it to YouTube and it was an exit because now many people know about him his story.
After the video clip the Sydney government demanded an insurance to continue sharing out the hugs. And he and the band asked with signatures to the law. And they achieved 10000 signatures.
But only the video clip achieved the law stop. After a week the video clip was seen by approximately a million people. And after that it appeared in Good morning American and another million people watched this.
I like this news a lot because it's really positive and it's a form to better the life of the people. And I think I see a person with a sign: free hug

¡I give a hug!   

No comments:

Post a Comment