12 May 2013

Alexander Mcqueen Show


Two friends are speaking in the bar of high school.

Dalia: Look! Look! I have it! I have it!
Marta: You have what?
Dalia: I have the invitation for the Alexander Macqueen show!
Marta: Oh my God!
Dalia: Why do you say that?
Marta: Because I recived the invitation a few days ago and I didn't do a show for this. I told you last Saturday no one needs to know this because now everybody will be your friend, only for the invitation.
Dalia: Ok, It's true! But I'm very nervouse and very happy. Sorry!
Marta: Don't worry. I say it for you!
Paula: And exactly. What do you wear for the show Dalia?
Dalia: Still I don't know. Any Idea? Marta and you?
Marta: I think I will be wearing a sexy and preciose dress, black dress.
Dalia: Oh no! And me? Please give me ideas.
Paula: A long blue pencil skirt and a top with a jacket. What do you think?
Marta: Obviously with high-heels.
Dalia: Of course! I think it's a good idea.
Paula: Girls I'll be waiting you in Barcelona the next week.
Marta: I have a date with...with..
Dalia: With whom?
Marta: With Adam a friend of my cousin Andrea.
Dalia: Respect that please!
Marta: With Adam. Girls he's only a friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment