29 May 2013

The funny theory (Presentation)


Hello classmate today I will present a theory for improve your life.
I choose a story fun Wolfsvagen present a competition of the best idea to improve the life of  people. The competition is a idea for advertising campaign of Wolfsvagen. The idea appears in 2009 but I think it's good for eveybody know this.
I choose 3 or 4 ideas of campaign and now I show you them.
Normally when the people take the subway they prefer the escalator than stairs, for this the idea is promote the exercise and the use of stairs. Now you can see a video of set-up a special and magic stairs.


As I was saying this is a great idea because more than 60% of people prefer the stairs than escalator. I think it's good since the people do exercise while their laugh.
The world now is polluted because many people don't recycle. For this the idea is promote the recycle while you can enjoy yourself.
Wolfsvagen creates a bin with a game. Consist in put bottles in the hole of shine the light. It's quite difficult to understand yet with the video is easier.

I like this idea because it's a form to recycle with a smile. Also I think if have much machine similar to this all the people recycle.

Today everybody knows the DJs world and the next idea is encourage the people to clean the shoes before enter of the place. When the people clean it sound a music. Watch in the video.


The idea is very interesting because with a funny form the people do a boomed action. It's true much people don't clean the shoes and with this form  I think much people cleaning.

These are the funny stories of Wolfsvagen. And now for end the presentation I will explain a really happy and funny story. The story of free hugs.




No comments:

Post a Comment