29 May 2013

Self evaluation about my presentation

Presentation (10%): 1 point

Do you use any resources: powerpoint, video, images, sound, real material...?
Yes, I do use a powerpoint it's a good idea if you will a dinamic presentation.

Are there just key words to explain your message?

Yes, there are. Only expecific words,


Body language & eye contact (10%): 1 point

Are  you looking at your audience most of the time?

Yes almost always, but I believe the language and vocabulary it's possible improve because the nivel of the english it's better.
Are you reading occasionally from your notes ?

Yes, I knew it in sometimes but more occasionally.

Structure (10%): 1 point

Do you organize your ideas in order of importance (chronological order), with different parts?

Yes, I do. My presentation have a introduction for present the topic, a argument when I explain all important and a conclusion for collect all ideas. 

Content (40%): 3 points

Do you introduce new information to your audience?

Yes, I do, chose this theme because I think it's very interesting for the audience because fan it's good for everybody and all need.
Is your information detailed and comprehensible?

Yes, but in sometimes when I saw the people I don't know because they do a very strange face.
Do you give/show examples?

If I gave some examples and I put a different images for reflex I explain. And obviously.


Language (20%): 1.3 points

Is your grammar correct, complex (verbs, word order, tenses learnt in class)?

I don't know but I believe this part it's possible to improve too much because when I spoke in public I'm very nervous and change the words.
Is your vocabulary rich, varied with linkers (and, but, also, although...)?
Yes, but it's possible improve, because now I know more vocabulary.



Pronunciation & Intonation (10%): 0.5 points

Do you know how to pronounce all your words? 

If I'm wrong but somewhere a bit in the pronunciation
Dou you speak in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions?
There was no interruption even though I was pretty nervous


What have you done well? What do you need to improve? 
For me this has been a very good presentation. And I think it went well. Because I had prepared. Although I think that would have to improve something like not get nervous or better pronunciation. But in general I liked the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment