28 Feb 2014

1D concert




Probably a lot of people think live concerts are more incredible and sensitive than video concerts, but now I'm going to show my experience when I watched a very nice video concert.
At first I thought it was only a video and I didn't feel anything special but when I was waiting for the concert to start I was very nervous. 
It's a concert of One direction. 
I watched the backstage and I laughed a lot because I could see the singers are only people, like you and me.
They feel nervous, tell jokes or only play, atound the same than us.
Then when the concert strated I felt very happy and I loved the atmosphere. When I watched the feeling of the fans I could only think: "I will go!"
Now in my hands I hace a ticket and I'm going to watch their live concert in June. 



No comments:

Post a Comment