27 Feb 2014

My best coincidence

Nowadays I'm in a relationship with a very incredible boy, Pablo. About this relationship I'm going to explain some coincidences which happened to us. We began to be friends when we entered the high school but we had met some years before. During four years we were only friends, and not special friends, it's true that he was always one of the most important friends in my life but I couldn't imagine some years after he could become my boyfriend. Another and for, us the most important coincidence, is when we want to the same primary school but we had never met(and in primary school there were only three classes). For me he didn't exist and years after one day when I went to his house and I watched a project about "arts and photos" I recognised the school and the project and we were really surprised because probably we could meet before but the destiny joined us in the high school. For us, these coincidences are very special because we see them as a sign of out we need to stay together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment