24 Feb 2014

House of Cards a president's series

This news is about one of most rellevant series in America House of Cards. The second season of hat series begin the last week and many people are in front of TV, one of them was the Obama's president who the day before put in his twitter count this message:

All people in America surprised a lot because nobody thought the president was able to watch this TVseries because that explain the black area in the White House. Even the presiten watch therefore this series is spectacular.
Also the news explain some this with spoilers about the series but the most important and rellevant is the twit of the president.


I chose this news because when I listened, I thought it's incredible the many things we can watch in the ficction maybe can be truth and also it's incredible the president od USA watch this kind of series and I suprised a lot when I listened about his twit because I thought the news was false because I don't understan why a president need to write this kind of twit but then I thought it's only a happy thing. 

Also I watched some episodes about the series and it's quite good, I don't like this type of serie but it's good because everybody can watch the real life of politic. 


Words:

- ruthless: despiatat
- sworn: renegar
- allies: aliat

No comments:

Post a Comment