24 Feb 2014

Mr. Darcy about Jane Austen

It's not a news but it's good for a listening it's quite short but I can listen the real English and I think it's easy to understand. The video is a intervew with an author. She is a woman who realy love Jane Austen and her story and she do many books about her characters specially about Mr. Darcy. In the interview also appear others authors, they do some others story about the future of Mr. Darcy and Lizzy Bennet, or the family of Mr. Darcy. Specially this kind of books are interesting in Darcy's life. 

The woman who talks in the video explain she began all when she watched the film of Colin Firth adaptation.
And then appear more fans of Jane Austen and specially of Mr.Darcy.


I chose this news because I really love the Jane Austen story and specially Mr. Darcy and I discover many kind of books I can read. I interesting in the topic and also it's good because I can see Pride and Prejudice set a record in the history and I think we need learnt more about it, because probably a lot of people only think this book it's only a book and we can see with the interview it's more than that it's a passion, a love and more things but never only a book. 


Words: I have not to search any words because the vocabulary is easy to understan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment