25 Nov 2011

A crazy man in the street

In 2008 in a little town in England.
A family with a widow wife and a teenage son lived a terrorific and astonishing night.
This story began in a normal afternoon.
- Hello mum- said Nate
- Hi Nate- How are your day? - The mum
- Good thanks, and you how is work- say Nate
- Normal, the problem is that tonight I need to go for do a little work-say the mum
- But mom I don't want to spend this night alone, I am so scared, I don't know why...- said Nate
- Nate please don’t worry the house is very sewer safe. And now, go to do you homerwork

Then.... at 22 o’clock
- Nate, I  have to work...and remembered the password for security: fly- the mum
- OK mum, but, mum I am very worried for you, be careful! Please!- said Nate
Nate turned in the TV and watch saw 5 but in the middle of the movie, the news interrupt 
-Sorry, good night but before one hour a crazy prisoner escaped from prison. Please be careful  because this person is very dangerous.
Nate was very scared and worried for his mom.
The film continued but he thought about her mom she was in dangerous situation.
Nate went to the bed, very worried for his mother...
At that moment in the street...
The mum returned home and the crazy man attacked her. They started a fight. The man hit the woman and she fainted.  And the man first cut her tongue and later cut her arms. Te mom arrived home with difficulties at the dour of the house and he couldn’t say the password and knocked on the door. Nate woke up and opened the street door Nate saw his mother died on the floor without arms and tongue.
Nate went to the kitchen caught a knife and said:
 -The death of my mom is my fault I don’t want to live and... NATE COMMITED SUICIDE WITH A KNIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment