25 Nov 2011

Ten questions about me...

1- What is your name? Marta Moreno Arnedo
2- What is your favourite number? 5, 7 and 3
3- What is your favourite colour? Yellow
4- A special date? Why? 23/09/2009 and 21/01/2006 because my cousins born in there dates
5- One city? Why? London because is a beautiful city, the monuments are very nice and I can go this city.
6- One thing in life so meaningful for you? There are much things for example when I meet my best friend, my first kiss but if I have to choose one thing is when my cousin Pau was born, the first time I picked him up. That moment is very meaningful for me and never forget.
7- A famous person you want to know? There are much people I want meet but for me it would be a dream to meet Selena Gomez. Because she is a very good singer and a beautiful girl. And I interesting talk about music ans other things...
8- What is for you the best present someone could do? For me the best present is hug and if it is material, a rose or a teddy bear.
9- When you were little you wanted to be? I still want to be? I wanted to be a teacher. And yes, is one option for my future.
10- One phrase that always say that identify you? You and me three meters above the sky. And " Please positivity!!! "

No comments:

Post a Comment