18 Nov 2011

My favorite song

I love listening to music but my favorite style is romantic and slow. Although about everything I love the greatest hit songs of the cinema. So my favorite song brings these two things it is romantic and classical. The song is: I will always love you (Jo sempre t'estimaré) of  Whitney Houston. This song appears in the movie the Bodyguard (1992).  The song is about love and about the problem that we can sometimes lose it. Ans in the case of the song we can leave someone in life, but still love that person no matter what happens.
I love this song for several reasons:
The first reason is because this song was played at my parents wedding and always reminds me of his true love.
The second reason is because I have often seen the movie where the song comes out and I just love it. It is also beautiful love story and one day I would like to live that.
And the last reason is because someone very special dedicated this song one day to me and I love it because every day I listen to it I remember him and remember he loves me.
For all these reasons the song I will always love you is my favorite. I love to listen to it every day and think now romantic it is. I never get tired of hearing it is very nice.
And the traduction in catalan is:
M’hauria de quedar però se que únicament t’aturaria (la vida) 
per això he de marxar per tinc present que en cada pas que doni pensaré en tu.
Els records agredolços és el que jo m’emporto. Per tant, adéu.
 Si us plau, no ploris. Tots dos sabem que no sóc el que necessites.
I espero que la vida et tracti bé i que aconsegueixis tot el que has somiat
i et desitjo joia i felicitat. Però sobre tot et desitjo amor.
Tu, amor sempre t’estimaré.
Traduction in spanish is:

No comments:

Post a Comment