18 Nov 2011

Want to read?

I am a person that loves reading. I read more books but my favorites are:
1-One song for you

2-Hush Hush
3- breaking dawn
4- Nothing
5- Grapefruit and lemon
6- The princep of the FOG
7- Only you
8- White as the snow red as the blood



For me these books I have marked but my favorite is White as the snow red as the blood. I read this book by chance, one girl in my class lend it to me. It Is very special because the story is different and tricky. The story talks about two young people, one is a girl and she is sick with leukemia. The other is boy and he loves the girl. The story is about the willpower of the boy to help the girl. Moreover, he tries to meaning og feelings through colours. The book is not only romantic because it reveals many other interesting topics that make you think.  It is a book that meant a lot to me and chansed the way I see life, the people and the colors. Because the book has given us what we are and what we lose. So I think that it is an excellent book to recommend to all young people as it will help them to clarify ideas.


The other books are also important but not so meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment