25 Apr 2013

My wedding, my holidays


One day I ring Ian up and we discussed with the place where will we go for holidays. We decided to go to Argentina.

We broke off from work and got on a plain. After 12 hours we got to airport at 7 a.m. First we went to the hotel and unpacked. There we met a lady, her name was Joan. After unpacking we got out with her to do some sightseeing. We visited a beach and sorted out our wedding. The maid of honour was Joan and Bruno, Joan's husband, was the godfather. After the wedding we took up dancing and it was a really good Celebration.

The day my mother turned up late to the weeding. On the night Ian gave a gift, it was a digital frame. I switched it on and all our photos appeared. Other gift was Ian gave up drinking, now he is a great man.
During our holidays we looked up all the information about our flight back home. But go to the flight was cancel and we need past two days more in Argentina. After we visited different museum and came in Casa Rosada. It was very pretty and very beautiful. After days we got off plain and came back to our house.

These are my perfect holidays with my new husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment