6 Apr 2013

Flatmate



Hello, I’m Marta Moreno and I look for a flatmate. Now I leave all the information about me and my flat.
I begin with my flat. My flat is in the center of Barcelona, next to San Paul hospital and Park Güell. It is five mºinutes from the metre walking. Therefore it's a good place. The flat is very big, for stay in Barcelona, it’s 110 m^2. I have 4 bedrooms and 2 bathroom, 1 kitchen and lounge dining room. It's a big flat and comfortable. 
And now I explain my character. I'm a very extroverted person. I'm very clean and tidy person. I thing t I'm an easygoing person but it's true sometimes I'm selfish. I don't have a car but I'm a good cook. For this I look for a person who have a car. In the house I can't have any pets.
But the free time  isn't a problem because I'm a very interesting person and extroverted. Although I'm a teetotaller but I like the parties to much.
For all these reason I thing I'm a good flatmate.  But for me flatmate I need different requirements:
·        Any animal
·        social drinker
·        Interesting person
·        Clean and tidy person
·        Non-smoker
The prize of the flat is 475 € for bedroom and shared expenses. With disposition of washer, Wifi and telephone.
Thanks for your attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment