1 Apr 2013

Luna

Luna is a girl who was born on the 23th of September in 2009. She's little short and a bit roly-poly. Her hair is brown, curly and long. Her eyes are very big, they are grey and very expresive.
She has little hands and feet. In her face the most representative things are her lips, rosy and full, and the teeth, these are very white. Also hernose is little and funny. All she is beautiful and pretty.
She has a very special character. Because she is a very happy person, she always has a smile on her face but  she is also stubborn and it's very difficult to make her change her opinion. One of the most beautiful things about her charachter is her soulful aspect. She is extroverted and friendly and sometimes loving. Normally she talks a lot with her family and her friends and it's very nice because her voiceis very sweat. Her sociable aspect is possible to see when she gives hugs to everybody.
I like on aspect of Luna very much. I love her stubborn because when she dicedes a thing, she does it and nobody changes her opinion. For me this is important because I like perseverance.
Other thing I like about her it's her love for her brother. It's true sometimes she disturbs him but, they cannot live without cachother and this is really love action.
I love her and for this I will describe her. For me her bith is very special.

No comments:

Post a Comment