16 Apr 2013

Top 10 English songs for me...



I love  the songs:
·         22 by Taylor Swift
·         Impossible by James Arthur
·         I will always love you by Whitney Houston
·         Count on me by Bruno Mars
·         Little Things by One Direction

Because they have a special meaning for me and for my boy friend because their lyrics are so
magical and romantic, they all are different but when you listen to them you feel the same: your
smile appears in your face and you're happy all day.
I can say that they are our songs.


I like the songs:
·         Feel this moment by Pitbull and Christina Aguilera
·         Don't stop the party by Pitbull and TJR

Because with these songs I feel happy and I feel like going out and I want to dance. Always
when you listen these songs your body begins to follow the rhythm.

I think It's a good song:
·         Diamonds by Rihanna

Because I think that the artist sings really good and do particularly music like in this song,
Diamonds. It also is a dynamic and shaker  song. Nowadays it's chorus is one of the most
famous and everybody sings it.

I believe that this song is so funny:
·         It's time by Imagine dragons

Because it has an important message in its lyrics and I also listened it to a lot of time ago because
I listened to a beautiful cover in one of my favourite tv  series, Glee.

One of favourite songs is:
·         On the floor by Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull

Because It's the song that I love with my best friend, we always dance on it because it has a
funny rhythms a single lyric and a Latin and hot  music.


No comments:

Post a Comment