16 Apr 2013

Informal letter

Castelló d' Empúries
Girona
Spain
9th April 13
Dear Lídia,
Thanks for your letter. I'm really happy to hear that you're well.
Regarding your question: What place you choose for a gap year?
I visited different place in the world but in my opinion a good city for your gap year in London.
London is a very interesting city because many cultures live in harmony and it's a good opportunity to meet them.
My first impression when I arrived to London was: Oh my God! All in this city is amazing.
I think I left this because all I watched the building, the squares, the people were different and wonderful.
I accommodated myself next to Trafalgar Square to be really close to the center, but if you accommodate in other place it's no problem because the city has public transport.

For these and for other things I think London is the best option.
For example, I will recommended you different places to visit. If you will see all the cultures in London go to any market of the different areas. But if you only will know culture visit the British museum and National Gallery they are amazing places to see interesting things.
I think I helped you but if you will know more things about London for example the money, the activities or people send me another letter.
Bye Lídia, I love you.
XOXO
PS: In London keep with the weather is very changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment