16 Apr 2013

The tattoo


One of my dreams is that I will get myself a tattoo. I decide to take a Peter Pan tattoo. I love the story about this boy because for me the message he gives is really positive. It's true his story is very sad because he never gets his dream. But his message is really magic: Always I will be a child.

I'm between two parts of my body to do the tattoo, I'm between my right feet or before my left ear. It's a very difficult decision because I will a place where it's difficult to see it. Therefore I think I finally get it before my left ear. But one thing that  I'm not sure to do it is because in Thailand or Asia's countries they don't let you to enter in thermal baths if you have a tattoo. And for this I'm not sure but is my dream and I will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment