22 Nov 2013

An important day: 22 of November

Summary

This news explains some news from 1963, exactly the 22 of November. That day is one of the most popular and most relevant days in the new era because it's the day of J.F Kennedy's died.  But not only succeed that, the news presents the other important events succeed this 22 of November.

News words

  • bullet: bala
  • turmoil: confusió
  • newsworthy: rellevant


My opinion
I love all around J.F. Kennedy but when I read the news I think many thing:

The news present other important deaths: the death of C.S. Lewis and the death of Aldous Huxley. Two of the most relevant authors of the last century but I think only many people know it because they died the same day of the BIG PRESIDENT and nobody pay attention to their deaths. And 50 years after continue because today it's the birthday of their deaths a nobody know. Always the people remember J.F. Kennedy assassinate but not the deaths of two important writers.

I speak out this problem because I think everybody needs recognition especially this two excellent authors. Please remember they. 

No comments:

Post a Comment