2 Nov 2013

An old friend...

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my old school friend appearing on TV. I was doing the ironing when I saw James. He appeared in the news because he won the Spanish Christmas' lotto and he explained what he would do with this money.

Immediatly I felt shocked because he looked very changed, more handsome than before. When we were young, he used to wear heavy clothes but in that moment he was wearing a suit he looked healthier.

Then I remember the school time. At the time met a lot of buddies but he didn't use to make friends becuase he was very embarrassed. He only stayed alone. We weren't friends but we had a classmate realtionship. 
First I felt very jealous but then I felt very delighted because his life became better. Eventually I tried to get in touch with him and began a friendship because I felt badly dor the old times.

Nowadays we are good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment