17 Nov 2013

My anecdote

This is the story of something that happened to me when I was about 8 years old.

At that time I was living in Empuriabrava and I was studying third of primary school. I used to play with my friends,  play the guitar and also I do gymnastics in my free time. I loved to play the guitar and nowadays I love it.

I remember my first day of guitar lessons, I had a very beautiful teacher, Ricard. I learnt a lot and so fast. One day this teacher disappeared and I met my new guitar teacher, she was bad for teaching me because I couldn't learn anything with her. I worked and I leant slower than with my first beautiful teacher. For that reason after a few months suffering with this woman I lost passion. I was angry and I argued with her. I loved to play the guitar but I hated her method.

She called my parents and they talked to me about my reasons, but I didn't come to any conclusion. So they forced me to continue doing guitar lessons with that stupid teacher. I was very sad.

Therefore finally I left the guitar lessons without the consent f my parents, nobody asked for me in the class and my teacher was happy because I, her troublemaker, gave the lessons up.


I never talked again with the teacher and I felt better. Basically since then I didnt' play the guitar again but now I propose to start playing again internet lessons. I know it's difficult but I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment