26 Nov 2013

The hunger games: CATCHING FIRE

Summary

I choose a video news. The news explains many things about the last adaptation of Suzzane Collins books- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. It talks about good and bad things, exactly it make a criticism.  

News words

  • catching: cautivador
  • rewiew: fer la crítica de...


My opinion
I went to watched the film last Friday and I enjoyed a lot.
I'm agree in many things with the video but I read the book last year, and I thinks the film focus with the first part of the story and not in the hunger games and I believe the best part is the last, went Katniss and the others characters stay in the sand. I think that because it's the part where success the spectacular things and it's interesting the clock of The Hunger Games. In spite of it I love the film and I think the director do good work.

I encourage you to go to visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment