23 Nov 2013

Eva Longoria: Swarovski girl

Summary

This news talks about the cover of Elle Spain. In that cover appear Eva Longoria completely nude and her body is cover up with small Swarovski diamonds. The news presents her feelings and her opinion of that nude. Also it talk about the Eva love story.

News words

  • issue: numero
  • custom-tailored: manufacturat/dissenyat
  • cuddling: abraçant-se


My opinion
I surprise a lot when I read the news because Eva talks about she feels quite embarrass because still she haves a good body she are very nervous since everybody look her. She talks about the strict diet and exercise she do it to have a good body.

I am surprised because sometimes the people think only the typical girls feel embarrass but with the news we can show the actresses, the singers also feel embarrass. I think this secret it's good because a lot of girls can see it not only they feel that.

No comments:

Post a Comment