10 May 2014

Abbreviations, the new vocabulary

Nowadays young people use a lot new technologies and these things are good but others are not really so good, because they begin to write with strange symbols and a lot of people can't understand them. They use abbreviations, abbreviations are one or two letters which represent a word.
Now I'm goingo to write two texts one oly with abbreviation and another with all the words.

            Hi, imho d WKND ws xlnt n I gtc u b4 2 c a/b bq yr tb.
                                      xxx lol xxx.

This is the message with abbreviations and now the wole sentence.

           Hello, in my opinion the wekend was excellant and I go to see you befire seeing anybody else               because you're the best.
         Kiss, kiss, kiss   lots of love   kiss, kiss, kiss.

This is only and example but I think you can write a very long message only with abbreviations, for example young people write this way not only the sms or whatssaps, also they write their notes, and I think this is very difficult, because you need to know a lot about abbreviations to do taht. Because I think if I do taht with my notes I can't understand anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment